- 'From Berkin to Medeni, Youth in resistance' at ramparts of Amed
- Thousands flood into fields in Diyadin and Taşlıçay
- Intervention into thousands students marching to Kızılay for Berkin
- Sit-in acts spreading for Berkin Elvan
- UN: 5.5 million children affected by the conflict in Syria
- Explosion in Qamishlo: 5 killed
- Armed gangs massacre Kurdish civilian in Rojava
- Batman lights the fire of Newroz
- BDP member taken into custody
- Student detained at door of school in Cizre
- Harassing fire to HDP Elbistan election office
- UNICEF: Number of Syrian refugees take shelter in Turkey increasing
- Regional network against homophobia to meet in Ankara
- Peace Mothers activists apply to meet Öcalan
- Racist attack towards students in Bolu: 5 wounded
|DICLE NEWS AGENCY|
We, Dicle News Agency (DIHA), have been serving news in Turkish, Kurdish and English on www.diclehaber.com.tr through internet with our slogan "Never make a concession from the truth" since April 4, 2002. We make written, videos and photographs news moving with fast, reliable and unbiased journalism principle, via the news net we have set up in especially The Middle East.
The reality that "Everybody has the right to have news, to receive information, to express his thought and to criticize" has been guided for our agency.
DIHA is an agency that respects human rights and freedom as universal values; is respectful to social differences without any ethnic, linguistic, sexual and religious discrimination, loyal to the community's right to receive true news and never makes concession from press ethic. DIHA has offices in many centers leading Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Diyarbakir and Van. The financial resource of our agency includes educated editors, correspondents, photographers, cameramen and management staff, is subscribers fees.
For subscription you can call +90 212 253 01 86 / +90 212 253 01 28 , or fax to +90 212 253 01 58 or e-mail to the addresses; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The subscription form is below. You can fill the form and send it to our Subscriber Department. Our friends in Subscriber Department will give information about subscription conditions. Do not remain uninformed of thousands of news every month. With the wishes for an uncensored world. Best regards...