- Explosion in Nigeria: 71 killed, 124 wounded
- Tension continues in Kafkas University
- Nobel Foundation: We don't say anything for Öcalan's nomination
- Call of 1 May in Adana
- Labourers protest working conditions in Sinneh
- 33 Kurds from Federal Kurdistan die on 'jihad'
- Newspaper staff refuse to leave premisses after closure
- Military shipment to Pervari
- Seven years jail sentence for hanging a poster
- Mothers of Peace in Rojhelat planted saplings for Öcalan
- Landmine injures three Kurds in Iran
- HES project threatening Pülümür valley is halted
- DEDAŞ workers: We want only our rights
- Relatives of disappeareds ask Müldir's aftermath
- AYM partly annulled law for restructuration of HSYK
|DICLE NEWS AGENCY|
We, Dicle News Agency (DIHA), have been serving news in Turkish, Kurdish and English on www.diclehaber.com.tr through internet with our slogan "Never make a concession from the truth" since April 4, 2002. We make written, videos and photographs news moving with fast, reliable and unbiased journalism principle, via the news net we have set up in especially The Middle East.
The reality that "Everybody has the right to have news, to receive information, to express his thought and to criticize" has been guided for our agency.
DIHA is an agency that respects human rights and freedom as universal values; is respectful to social differences without any ethnic, linguistic, sexual and religious discrimination, loyal to the community's right to receive true news and never makes concession from press ethic. DIHA has offices in many centers leading Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Diyarbakir and Van. The financial resource of our agency includes educated editors, correspondents, photographers, cameramen and management staff, is subscribers fees.
For subscription you can call +90 212 253 01 86 / +90 212 253 01 28 , or fax to +90 212 253 01 58 or e-mail to the addresses; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The subscription form is below. You can fill the form and send it to our Subscriber Department. Our friends in Subscriber Department will give information about subscription conditions. Do not remain uninformed of thousands of news every month. With the wishes for an uncensored world. Best regards...