- Kürkçü: We'll be on elections with our own candidates 14:31 04.12.2013 Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) co-Chairs and deputies have expressed their vision towards local elections with a press conference. The party stated that Sırrı Süreyya Önder, former Istanbul deputy of the BDP (Peace and Democracy Party), has been nominated to be a candidate for Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Also HDP co-chair Ertuğrul Kürkçü stated, "We will be on elections with our own candidates." 1
- Heriyasor occupied for 28 years is on the verge of revolt 13:33 04.12.2013 The residents of Topçular (Heriyasor) Village, situated between Lice, Hani and Kocaköy districts of Diyarbakır, live under the shadow of Topçular Station for 28 years. While the only means of existence of the village livestock and agriculture are on the verge of extinction, villagers can not run their soils and lands. People of the neighbourhood demanded that the artillery soldier station must be lifted completely. However, now the extent of the station was enlarged and it has been turned into "kalekol". 1
- Goran Movement: We haven't informed with petroleum agreement 12:09 04.12.2013 The Political Relations Representative of Goran Movement, Mohammed Heci stressed that Federal Kurdistan Region have the right of the oil-related treaties and said: "As Goran Movement we have no information about this treaty. We have not been informed." He also underlined, "Every oil and gas treaties must have an inkling of Kurdistan Regional Assembly." 2
- Turkey putting 'wire fences' on Roboski border 12:09 04.12.2013 Turkish soldiers have started to put wire fences in an area bordering Federative Kurdistan Region, located between the Beyaztepe and Düğün mountains, in Şırnak's Uludere district, on Tuesday. 1
- 'Weather contrariety' to Öcalan's lawyers 10:50 04.12.2013 The demand of lawyers to meet with their cilent Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) Leader Abdullah Ocalan was replied one more times with the pseudo-reason "bad weather conditions" on Tuesday. PKK Leader Abdullah Ocalan has not been able to meet with his lawyers since 27 July 2011. 1
- 15 PKK prisoners on indefinite-irreversible hunger strike 13:53 03.12.2013 Fifteen PKK prisoners in Edirne F Type Prison went on an indefinite and irreversible hunger strike to protest against the violations of rights, naked search imposition, arbitrary practices and pressures and denial of treatment they suffer from in jail. 1
- Soldiers shot 7-aged child in Kilis 13:34 03.12.2013 Seven-aged child Ela Şık Nayıf lost her life in Kilis as a result of the shooting of Turkish soldiers towards a family trying to cross the Rojava border. 1
- 'Armenians embrace Rojava revolution' 11:49 03.12.2013 Cities are being rebuilt in Rojava where Kurdish, Arab, Chechen, Armenian and Christian peoples are living and fighting together to embrace Rojava revolution. The Armenian deputy mayor of the Qamishlo city in Rojava, Nubar Hagof, says hose who will stay out of this unity in Rojava would be doomed to extinction in the face of the attacks aiming to destroy them. 2
- Court panel withdraws from Ethem Sarısülük case 20:01 02.12.2013 Acting upon defense attorneys’ motions on impartiality, the court penal of Ethem Sarısülük killing case has announced that they have withdrawn from the case. 1
- 'It is normal that this sense of journalism disturbs governments' 15:24 02.12.2013 The eight hearing of the so-called “KCK Press Committee” case against Kurdish journalists has resumed in Istanbul. The hearing began with Dicle News Agency reporter Sadık Topaloğlu's statement of defense. Topaloğlu, "It is normal that this sense of journalism disturbs governments for they are aware of the fact that democracy will be the end of the system they have built." 1
- Investigation on napping prosecutor, judge
- Police intervention to TAYAD members: 6 detainees
- Demonstrations ascending in Ukranie
- Mandela in fight from 'deathbed'
- Gangs abduct civilians in Rojava
- Center of Woman Life opening in Norşîn
- Support from Giresun Prison to Rojava
- Hezbollah commander killed in Beirut
- Students to commemorate student killed by police
- Suicides on increase during compulsory drafting
- 2 students detained in Bitlis
- 128 workers killed on Job in November
- ‘They did not punish the child’s killing by a soldier'
- Lakhdar Brahimi : 'New Syrian Republic'
- ‘Young men detained were beaten in Mardin’
NEWS Investigation on napping prosecutor, judge Police intervention to TAYAD members: 6 detainees Gangs abduct civilians in Rojava Support from Giresun Prison to Rojava 1 Heriyasor occupied for 28 years is on the verge of revolt 1
ECONOMY KESK released poverty threshold figures Kurds victim of an "Economic Genocide" Turkey's unemployment rises to 9.4 pct There are 2 millions 541 thousands unemployed in Turkey 9.81 percent increase to electricity
INTERNATIONAL Demonstrations ascending in Ukranie Mandela in fight from 'deathbed' Hezbollah commander killed in Beirut Lakhdar Brahimi : 'New Syrian Republic' "New genocide of the Armenians in Syria amid the silence of international media"
PICTURE OF THE WEEK
Uprising's flame! Photo : DIHA
04-11-2013 - MARDIN/Nusaybin
04-11-2013 - MARDIN/Nusaybin
MOST READ 128 workers killed on Job in November Kürkçü: We'll be on elections with our own candidates 1 Heriyasor occupied for 28 years is on the verge of revolt 1 Goran Movement: We haven't informed with petroleum agreement 2 2 students detained in Bitlis 'Weather contrariety' to Öcalan's lawyers 1 Suicides on increase during compulsory drafting Turkey putting 'wire fences' on Roboski border 1 Support from Giresun Prison to Rojava 1 Students to commemorate student killed by police